- Test Creator 3.1:
- A full-featured test generator.
- Use this test generator to create multiple choice, true/false, essay, and fill-in-the-blanks questions.
- Style text with color, bold, italic, superscript,etc.
- Recall and edit questions with powerful search features.
- Build, save, and edit tests from your questions.
- Import text and graphics into your questions and tests.
- Includes access to thesaurus and dictionary with import capability.
- Print tests, answers on all standard printers.
- New "copycat prevention" feature lets you print multiple test copies with each copy having a random order of questions and/or a random order of multiple choice answers.
- Puzzle Power 3.5:
- Make your own crossword puzzles, word search puzzles and 10 more types of puzzles, including
jigsaw puzzles, sudoku puzzles and picture puzzles.
- Includes the complete version 3.1 of Crossword Creator with the ability to print crossword puzzles or upload them to the Internet!
- Software to make puzzles from your own word lists, quotes and pictures.
- Make 12 different types of puzzles.
- It's fun and challenging to make your own puzzles.
- All word puzzles can have multimedia themes; show a video of a President and have a corresponding clue.
- Includes a Crossword Puzzle Dictionary with over 41,000 words and wild-card search.
- Includes hundreds of predesigned puzzles, many with multimedia themes, to solve or modify.
- Selectable fonts, colors, sizes.
- Supports all standard printers, export to desktop publishing.
- Crosswords, sudoku and picture puzzles can be uploaded to web pages for interactive solving.
- Make puzzles ranging from very easy to very hard to fit any age, grade level or topic.
- Classroom Bingo 3.01:
- A unique Bingo software game that can be played in the classroom, used for homework or quizzes, or played on-line as an interactive bingo game.
- Create Bingo cards with words, phrases, or pictures and matching answer list.
- Create Bingo cards with separate columns of words or pictures and heading for each column.
- Use any language in cards.
- For classroom game, print out a unique card for each student and a teacher's answer card.
- Teacher calls out a word from the answer list and students find the matching word, phrase, or picture on their cards.
- First student to get Bingo wins.
- For homework or quizzes, print the same cards for all students with the answer word list and space to enter the answers on the cards, and a teacher's answer key.
- Great for practicing on any topic! - vocabulary, synonyms, languages, etc.
- Grades K-12.