NewOn-Line Internet Version 4.1W
Now includes the ability to load a all types of questions into database directly from a text file with a single click; no cutting and pasting!
Free Trial Version has all features of the full program, except tests are limited to 5 questions. Download Free Trial
Frequently Asked Questions
All questions created with the trial version can be used in the full version.
- Build questions database and tests with Test Creator.
- Upload tests to web pages, print out, or export to Word.
- Option to set time limit for tests.
- Optionally show or hide correct answers.
- Test scores show number of correct answers plus percentage of correct answers.
- On-line tests can be set up as Practice or Actual.
- After test is completed, students get instant response with score on each question and final score.
- Actual test results are saved in the server.
- From the program, teachers can download test results, view each student's performance on each question, view a summary grid, print the grid, or export to Excel.
- Create and save an unlimited supply of four types of questions - multiple choice, true/false, fill-the-blanks and single answer.
- Include a picture and/or sound with any question.
- Fill-the-blanks questions can optionally provide partial credit for correct answers.
- Full text styling capability including font size and style
- Recall and edit questions with powerful search features.
- Create foreign language and math questions.
- Create tests from question databases - choose random or specific questions, arrange question order.